- A candidate applying for class I should be 6 years old as on or before the 1st of April each year; a corresponding scale of age applies for the subsequent classes.
- In ICSE and ISC classes, admission is given only in class IX and XI. In case of transfer a student applying for admission in class X or XII must possess the registration number from the Council, report card of class IX/XI, attendance certificate and transfer certificate of the previous school.
- For admission into Classes I to IX and XI, admission test forms on payment 0f 100/- are available at the school office from 20th January onwards.
The first admission test (for two subjects-Mathematics and English) is held in the second week of February every year. If there are still any vacancies left, another round of tests is held in March.
- The result of the admission test is posted on the school bulletin board the day after the exam.
- Candidates are short listed on the basis of merit as per vacancies in each class.
- Any candidate who is shortlisted has to submit the admission form along with the admission fee within three working days. The admission forms will be available at the school office for Rs. 200.
- No seats will be reserved for the candidates who do not submit their admission form within three working days.
- Admission will not be granted without full payment of the admission fee.
- A bonafide certificate from the school of the applicant is to be attached with the admission form at the time of submission.
- The admission form should be completely filled along with a photograph of the applicant, xerox copies of birth certificate and last assessment appeared in the previous school.
THE PRINCIPAL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMISSION WITH OR WITHOUT ANY REASON TO THE APPLICANT.
ADMISSION FEE ONCE PAID IS NON-REFUNDABLE EVEN AFTER A DAY OF ADMISSION PARENTS MUST GO THROUGH ALL SCHOOL RULES BEFORE SEEKING ADMISSION.
PARENTS MUST GO THROUGH ALL SCHOOL RULES BEFORE SEEKING ADMISSION.